Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
I closed one of those jiras just now. Another one is also ready to go, just waiting on a rebased patch with minor changes.

Brock - I pushed FLUME-1652 to flume-1.3.0, since you marked FLUME-1664 for Flume-1.3.0. This means that the order on trunk and flume-1.4 is different from flume-1.3.0. You can do a git rebase -i to get the same order back(in git order of commits does not really matter). BUT please note that such a rebase will need any devs using flume-1.3.0 to reset to an older commit and then pull - which is why I didn't do it. As the release manager, I guess you have the choice - though I would not advice it - since commit order is not something of concern as long as the code is the same.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan