HBase >> mail # user >> migrating hbase table from one cluster to another

Re: migrating hbase table from one cluster to another
Wow. Sounds complicated.

Let me try copying the entire hbase directory over. And then restart the
cluster.

For future release of Hbase the upgrades and table compatibility should be
better supported correct?