Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5

+
Matt Foley 2012-10-05, 21:31
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:24
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-09, 15:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-10-12, 05:21
+
Brandon Li 2012-10-12, 16:36
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

--