Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.7.5 soon?

release 1.7.5 soon?
It's been a few months since our last release.  A number of bugfixes,
improvements and new features have been made in the interim.  I'd like
to try to release these in the next few weeks.

Are there any issues folks would like to get into this release in this
timeframe?

Thanks,

Doug
+