Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to start exhibitor using --fsconfigdir and --hostname property?

+
Techy Teck 2013-12-19, 01:31
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-12-19, 12:48
Re: How to start exhibitor using --fsconfigdir and --hostname property?
Hi Jordan,

Thanks for suggestion. If I need to make config changes so that it can
generate exhibitor.properties file then where I am supposed to make that
change? I started exhibitor by running the above command from this below
directory -

    root@phx5qa01c-cfc2:/zook# ls -lt
    total 24
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root      root  722 Dec 19 00:05 exhibitor.out
    drwxr-xr-x 5 cronusapp root 4096 Dec 18 23:59 zookeeper-3.4.5
    drwxr-xr-x 3 cronusapp root 4096 Dec 18 23:59 exhibitor-1.5.1
    drwxr-xr-x 2 cronusapp root 4096 Dec 18 23:59 scripts

And I am not sure where I need to make changes so that it can generate
exhibitor.properties file for me.? Any thoughts?
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You won’t see the config file until you make some config changes. i.e. it
> doesn’t create an empty file.
>
> -Jordan
>
> On Dec 18, 2013, at 8:31 PM, Techy Teck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I am trying to start exhibitor in my ubuntu machine to manage Zookeeper.
> So
> > I ran the below command -
> >
> >    nohup java -jar ./exhibitor-1.5.1/lib/
> > exhibitor-1.5.1-jar-with-dependencies.jar -c file --fsconfigdir
> > /opt/exhibitor/conf --hostname phx5qa01c.phx.qa.host.com >
> exhibitor.out &
> >
> > Does the above command looks good after "-c" parameter as I cannot see
> > exhibitor.properties file in /opt/exhibitor/conf folder and also I am not
> > able to see the exhibitor page when I opened?
> >
> > I want to save exhibitor.properties file in /opt/exhibitor/conf folder..
> >
> > And this is what I can see in my `exhibitor.out` file
> >
> >    v1.5.1
> >    INFO  com.netflix.exhibitor.core.activity.ActivityLog  Exhibitor
> > started [main]
> >    Dec 18, 2013 6:12:46 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$2 run
> >    INFO: Created user preferences directory.
> >    INFO  org.mortbay.log  Logging to
> > org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
> > org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog [main]
> >    INFO  org.mortbay.log  jetty-1.5.1 [main]
> >    Dec 18, 2013 6:12:47 PM
> > com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
> >    INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9.1 09/14/2011
> > 02:36 PM'
> >    INFO  org.mortbay.log  Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8080 [main]
> >    INFO  com.netflix.exhibitor.core.activity.ActivityLog  State: latent
> > [ActivityQueue-0]
> >

> > So I should be starting the exhibitor like this right? -
> >
> >    http://phx5qa01c.phx.qa.host.com:8080/exhibitor/v1/ui/index.html<
> http://phx5qa01c-cfc2.stratus.phx.qa.ebay.com:8080/exhibitor/v1/ui/index.html

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-12-19, 17:46