Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> RE: questions about roadmap

+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-19, 20:22
Re: questions about roadmap
My personal goals are to

1) build community. Would be great to (continue to) add new committers.

2) get out 3.5 releases which include the major new features already committed.

3) make the platform more stable/available/scalable. (adding testing
would help with this)

Once that's done we can look at 3.6, I'm not aware of any major ideas
slated for that release yet though.

Patrick

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think our plan for to 2016 is to have zookeeper coordinating spaceships and before that zookeeper version 3.8.1 will be the first open source software to land on the moon.
>
> Now seriously, I don't think we have a plan that far ahead, and I'm not aware of private roadmaps. Some companies using zookeeper might have it though, but because they are private, they might not be willing to share. Perhaps someone on this list will disagree and will give you a clear roadmap.
>
> Good luck!
>
> -Flavio

+
Thawan Kooburat 2013-06-20, 04:57