Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper-3.3.2 has default maxClientCnxns set to 10?

Re: zookeeper-3.3.2 has default maxClientCnxns set to 10?
Right, from the same host (same ip). But in HBase I think the default max
number of connections is set to 30. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm
right, then we should probably change either of the defaults. No?
Alex Baranau
----
Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - Hadoop - HBase