Hive >> mail # dev >> VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-17, 00:32
+
Owen OMalley 2013-10-17, 03:16
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-17, 04:08
+
Owen OMalley 2013-10-17, 21:18
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-10-17, 21:51
+
Yin Huai 2013-10-18, 01:55
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-10-18, 20:59
+
Prasad Mujumdar 2013-10-19, 19:10
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-17, 01:31
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-10-17, 01:45
+
Xuefu Zhang 2013-10-17, 02:12
Re: VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.
Major +1 (non-binding).  Using 3rd party tools where we have no option for support or help is not good.

Alan.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Thejas Nair 2013-10-17, 20:12