Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-21, 01:31
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan
Congratulations Venkat!

Best,
Abhijeet
On Jun 21, 2013 7:02 AM, "Jarek Jarcec Cecho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Venkat Ranganathan
> as a new committer on Sqoop! Venkat has been very active on the project by
> for example adding new features, providing valuable feedback on reviews or
> driving second release of Sqoop 2! The most notable new features are
> Netezza Connector and HCatalog integration, both very significant and
> important extensions of Sqoop 1.
>
> Congratulations Venkat!
>
> Jarcec

+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-06-21, 04:05
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-21, 04:49
+
vasanth kumar 2013-06-21, 10:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-21, 12:25
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-21, 16:55
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-06-22, 23:10