Hive >> mail # dev >> creating branch 0.12

Re: creating branch 0.12
Carl,
Thanks for fixing this.

Sorry about that. Didn't expect the branching change to break the
build! I should have still done a build after the version number
change.
I have updated the instructions in to include these steps
-https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToRelease