MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-11, 00:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-14, 17:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-16, 03:02
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-16, 04:08
Sure Alejandro, not a big deal - I agree. Uploaded RC1 and restartig the vote
right away. Thanks for catching this!

Cos

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-15, 21:52