Accumulo, mail # user - Histogram Combiner

Re: Histogram Combiner
Keith Turner 2013-06-27, 13:29
I took a quick look at it, it seems ok.  I forked and made an untested
change for supporting histograms of logarithms.

https://gist.github.com/keith-turner/5876320

Code is there to handle the case of combining different combination of
binned and unbinned entries, test showing diff combos work would be nice.