Accumulo >> mail # dev >> HDFS durable sync

Re: HDFS durable sync
Does CDH default to that the config file or just the hardcoded default? If
it's the latter, it still needs to be put in because older versions had no
single place to look in to determine defaults so tservers will fail to
start if it cannot find one of those settings.