Chukwa >> mail # user >> How to get chukwa collector/agent back after shut down automatically.

Re: How to get chukwa collector/agent back after shut down automatically.
If you're using Chukwa 0.4.0, I recommend the following patches relating to
fault tolerance: We've been running these for almost a year now.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-533
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-534