MapReduce, mail # user - Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.

+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 13:24
+
Julien Muller 2012-08-14, 14:05
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 14:13
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-14, 14:20
+
Cristian Carranza 2012-08-14, 18:46
Re: Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-14, 18:56
Hello Cristian,

      No question is "dull"..I also do the same thing when stuck. Now,the
reason behind your problem
is that when you switch from wired to wireless, the IP gets changed. Just
use "ifconfig" command to
get the IP and paste it in your hosts file along with your hostname. BTW,
are you using Hadoop in
pseudo or fully distributed mode??Also, if there is any need of this
switching quite often just have 2
sets of configuration files.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq