HBase >> mail # user >> NPE in restore_snapshot

Re: NPE in restore_snapshot
one region of the table has no SERVER_QUALIFIER, that means it was never
assigned.
and you get the NPE during the snapshot taken before restoring.
The workaround is drop the table and use clone_snapshot instead.

(The NPE was fixed as part of HBASE-8760, which should be part of 0.94.12)

Matteo