HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessor Increments

Re: Coprocessor Increments
Ok…

So…  I see you followed up to your earlier post.

Lets walk through this to make sure we're on the same page.

You put()  row 1 in table 1.
The post_put() wants to insert a value in table 2.

Now suppose I have an htable pool of connections in my Region Observer.
(Is this overkill? I'm treating the RO as if its a client connecting to HBase.)

RO performs a put() into the second table.

The RPC handlers are a Region server resource, yes?

So I can always increase them from the default (10) … but the point is that I can have 10 clients updating table A and then have a couple of different regions on the RS for the table making RO requests.

Is that the case?