MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Pool & slot questions

Re: Pool & slot questions
Sai,

This is regarding all your recent emails and questions. I suggest that you
read Hadoop: The Definitive Guide by Tom White (
http://www.amazon.com/Hadoop-Definitive-Guide-Tom-White/dp/1449311520) as
it goes through all of your queries in detail and with examples. The
questions that you are asking are pretty basic and the answers are
available and well documented all over the web. In parallel you can also
download the code which is free and easily available and start looking into
them.

Regards,
Shahab