Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper performance

Zookeeper performance
Baskar Duraikannu 2013-07-31, 11:16
Hello

We are looking to use zookeeper for optimistic concurrency. Basically when the user saves data on a screen, we need to lock,  read to ensure that no one else has changed the row while user is editing data, persist data and unlock znode.

If the app/thread does not get a lock, we may set a watch so that polling is avoided.

Our application is write intensive certain times of the day. We may get about 100k requests per second.  Can zookeeper handle this volume?