Accumulo, mail # dev - WikiSearch Compilation Uses SVN INFO

+
David Medinets 2012-07-13, 03:34
Re: WikiSearch Compilation Uses SVN INFO
William Slacum 2012-07-13, 14:27
That looks like the build number plugin, which is used when naming the
distribution built. It shouldn't be a deal breaker, but it is annoying when
using git.