Hive >> mail # user >> Possible to use regex column specification with WHERE clause?

+
Ryabin, Thomas 2012-04-23, 13:43
Re: Possible to use regex column specification with WHERE clause?
you may want to have a programmatic approach for doing this and
provide hive with a final query.

You can solve this with either solving your regular expression outside
hive paradigm and then provide the query to hive

--
Nitin Pawar
+