Hive, mail # user - Possible to use regex column specification with WHERE clause?

Re: Possible to use regex column specification with WHERE clause?
Nitin Pawar 2012-04-24, 07:30
you may want to have a programmatic approach for doing this and
provide hive with a final query.

You can solve this with either solving your regular expression outside
hive paradigm and then provide the query to hive

--
Nitin Pawar