Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: Netty & SSL

In short no, unless you fill in the missing pieces.
There is a parameter on the server-side that allow you to switch on Netty
network stack (default is NIO). I think some of the network-related
mechanisms are stack-dependent so Netty may not have all the
functionality.

The client-side has a similar template, but I think no one has actually
implemented the netty integration yet.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-733

--
Thawan Kooburat

On 11/24/13 7:59 PM, "Christian Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I tried this on the user list but no luck :-(  Even a 'No, it doesn't
>work'
>would be a help ;-)
>
>Thanks,
>Christian