HBase >> mail # user >> loss znode

+
Zbierski Christophe 2012-12-13, 10:12
After looking at the code, it's seems that it's done by the mini zk
cluster: the directory is deleted at startup.
This is because the default mode (non distributed, all threads in a single
process) uses a specific piece of code (this mini* stuff). As it's for
tests, it ensures that there is no remains from previous start/stop.

You can use a separated ZK instance if you want to keep the data between
the runs.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Zbierski Christophe <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello, I have a problem with zookeeper.
> I have a standalone HBase server, and I create a none  ephemeral znode (to
> manage my configuration).
> When I started up again HBase, this znode no longer exists, and hbase
> working properly (event after the restart).
>
> My hbase version is 0.94.3
>
> hbase-site.xml :
>   <property>
>           <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>
>           <value>/DATA/zookeeper</value>
>   </property>
>

> Christophe Z.
>
> ________________________________
>
> Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et r?serv?s ? l'usage
> exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut ?galement ?tre prot?g? par le secret
> professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir
> imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire. L'int?grit? du message ne
> pouvant ?tre assur?e sur Internet, la responsabilit? d'Atos ne pourra ?tre
> recherch?e quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts
> soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus,
> l'exp?diteur ne donne aucune garantie ? cet ?gard et sa responsabilit? ne
> saurait ?tre recherch?e pour tout dommage r?sultant d'un virus transmis.

> solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this
> e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As
> its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos liability cannot
> be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to
> maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that
> this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages
> resulting from any virus transmitted.

+
Zbierski Christophe 2012-12-13, 12:55
+