Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop Day light Saving time mismatch

Sqoop Day light Saving time mismatch
Hi ,

I am trying to import a table that has a date field in oracle.
After Importing , I see that for some dates there is a mismatch of time by 1 hr.
I think this effect is due to day light saving.

When I import the same table using Oraoop, I am getting the correct field data.
Please let me know if there is any way around to achieve the same result in sqoop as Oraoop.

Regards
Vikash T
+1 (408)506 2024