Kafka >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-26, 15:39
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-07-26, 15:40
+
Taylor Gautier 2012-07-26, 18:31
+
Joel Koshy 2012-07-26, 18:43
+
Jay Kreps 2012-07-26, 21:11
+
Jonathan Creasy 2012-07-26, 21:35
Re: [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source
+1

--

/*
Joe Stein