HBase, mail # user - HBase Thrift2 does not support createTable() API anymore?

Re: HBase Thrift2 does not support createTable() API anymore?
Lars George 2014-01-21, 18:40
Hi Tian-Ying,

I have taken over (I asked for it) the Thrift2 committer responsibilities,
though am often out on customer business and am therefore rather slow. We
are working on all issues related Thrift2 for now in JIRA-8818 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8818). One of the subtasks is
exactly that, adding the admin interface.

If you could spare time, I would love helping out with adding any
contributions you could make to the efforts.

Cheers,
Lars