HBase >> mail # dev >> testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 19:18
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-16, 19:29
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-16, 19:46
Re: testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing
Hi Jimmy,

I have just done an update and restarted the tests. I wlil keep you
posted of the results.

Thanks,

JM

2013/1/16, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The test works for me locally with the latest code.
>
> Can you give it a try with the latest code?
>
> If it still fails for you, sure, please file a jira.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Jimmy
>
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I should have just fixed it with HBASE-7575.  Let me take a look.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jimmy
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I can see that testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed is failing on the last
>>> builds, and I'm facing the same locally.
>>>
>>> Should a JIRA be opened for that?
>>>
>>> JM

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 21:44