Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ephemeral node not removed after the client session is long gone

ephemeral node not removed after the client session is long gone
Hi,

We found our ZK server in a state where an ephemeral node still exists after
a client session is long gone. I used the cons command on each ZK host to
list all connections and couldn't find the ephemeralOwner id. We are using
ZK 3.3.3. Has anyone seen this problem?

Thanks,

Jun
+