Accumulo >> mail # user >> Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page

Re: Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page
Eric,

Thanks for the insight. You're correct of course, the monitor can
connect to the master. I saw that the 'Accumulo Master' box on the
overview page was empty and assumed the worst.

I'll open a jira ticket against documentation for the user/group
issue. What are the issues with bulk imports? (I haven't made it that
far yet).

Drew