Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ANN: Exhibitor 1.2.3

ANN: Exhibitor 1.2.3
FYI - Netflix is now running Exhibitor with Automatic Instance Management in our Production ZooKeeper ensemble. Combined with the Curator integration we now have "touch less" ZooKeeper control. We can bring new instances up, old instances down, etc. without having to manually config the ZooKeepers or the clients.

Changes for 1.2.3:

* Fixed some edge cases in pseudo lock that might leave lock files around

* File-based pseudo lock wasn't ignoring non-lock files

* Reworked backup indexing. There's not much value in having to choose which backup to index
so now all backups as well as the active logs are indexed. Also fixed some bugs in the UI.

* When the auto-manage instances state changes, clear the heartbeat. This avoids an edge case where
an instance will get cleaned immediately.

* Removed "Restarts When Unlisted" button. It doesn't have any meaning anymore.

* Log button should always be active if the Exhibitor instance can be reached.