Flume >> mail # dev >> Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:33
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-18, 09:39
Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
Today, InetAddress.getLocalHost().getCanonicalHostName() is used if you
pass useIP = false to the interceptor config.

Regards,
Mike

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Connor Woodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> We could use InetAddress.getLocalHost().getCanonicalHostName() to get just
> the IP, which I feel is good enough; a quick and dirty interceptor could be
> built that substitutes certain names for their matching IP
> ('SubstitutionInterceptor'?) which would then work well with any other
> header-replacement needs someone would need.
>
> - Connor
>

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:33 AM, Denny Ye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > hi all, HostInterceptor obtains loopback address if there hasn't
> configure
> > for local server at /etc/hosts. Can we change the acquire method for
> local
> > IP. Currently, we are using 'InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress()'

+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:59
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 10:27