Chukwa >> mail # user >> Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase

+
NehaS Singh 2012-12-28, 10:56
+
Eric Yang 2013-01-05, 18:25
+
NehaS Singh 2013-01-06, 14:00
+
Eric Yang 2013-01-06, 21:17
+
Shouvanik Haldar 2013-01-07, 09:17
+
Eric Yang 2013-01-08, 04:52
+
Shouvanik Haldar 2013-01-08, 12:50
+
Shouvanik Haldar 2013-01-08, 12:52
+
Shouvanik Haldar 2013-01-08, 13:04
+
Shouvanik Haldar 2013-01-08, 14:50
+
NehaS Singh 2013-01-07, 06:18
Re: Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase
Hi Neha,

I don't think wild card is supported.

regards,
Eric