Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-05, 08:20
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-11-07, 12:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-11-07, 20:43
+
Skye Wanderman-Milne 2012-11-09, 00:26
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-11-12, 16:54
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-13, 23:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-14, 00:15
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-14, 01:02
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-14, 18:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-11-14, 19:22
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-11-14, 19:34
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-11-14, 19:35
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-15, 08:21
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-11-17, 05:56
Nothing as such.

With 6 +1's and 4 binding the vote passes. I will be updating the
release artifacts tonight or in case I get tired and fall asleep, itll
be tommorrow.

thanks
maahdev
+