Hive >> mail # user >> Missing Hive Execution Jar

Re: Missing Hive Execution Jar
Do a find | grep jar, in hive's directory, then cp all jars found to
lib/ off the main hive directory. There are several that are not
automatically copied there as part of the build, and this will fix
things.

I also had to set some env var, but I can't remember which one.

Russ