HBase >> mail # dev >> LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-10-08, 17:10
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-08, 17:14
Re: LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation
./hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PerformanceEvaluation sequentialWrite 1
org/apache/hadoop/hbase/PerformanceEvaluation
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PerformanceEvaluation
Could not find the main class:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PerformanceEvaluation.  Program will exit.

This is the way I had been using for sometime now.
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you give us the whole stack trace ?
>
> What command did you use ?
>
> Thanks
>

> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I downloaded the trunk code.. Compiled the code..
> > Trying to run LoadTestTool and PerfEvlautionTool.  I get
> > ClassNotFoundException.  Has anything changed in the class path settings?
> >
> > Regards
> > Ram

+
Ted Yu 2013-10-08, 18:30