Flume >> mail # dev >> CDH4.1 and Eclipse

CDH4.1 and Eclipse
HI,

I am trying to integrate the CDH4.1 with Eclipse. I have download the
Hadoop-Eclipse plugin from: (
http://code.google.com/p/hadoop-eclipse-plugin/downloads/detail?name=hadoop-0.20.3-dev-eclipse-plugin.jar&can=2&q).

Copied into enclipse plugins floder.

when I am trying to connect to hdfs. I am getting the error: IPC version 7
can not communicate with client version 3.

The error message sees to me that there is version mismatch problem. How I
can solve this problem. I have tried Eclipse JUNO and Eclipse Helios SR2
package.
Many thanks

Best regards.