HDFS >> mail # user >> Managing space in Master Node

+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 19:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:37
+
Charles Baker 2013-02-13, 19:38
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 19:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:55
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:01
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 20:06
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:12
+
Charles Baker 2013-02-13, 20:21
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 20:14
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:28
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:31
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:06
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 23:22
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:32
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:35
Re: Managing space in Master Node
It should.

BTW what's the problem with decommissioning?It's the correct way of
removing the DN, as said by Charles earlier. Create the exclude file and
add the property in the hdfs-site.xml file.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com