Drill, mail # dev - Jersey and Jetty not playing well...

Re: Jersey and Jetty not playing well...
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-08, 18:10
I suggest taking a look at the maven dependency tree and figuring out
whether you have two different servlet transitive dependencies.  You
probably need to manually exclude one of these.  Are you structuring
this as a separate drill/maven module?  We should probably do that and
make java-exec a dependency, then use a hocon extension to manage

If you can't figure out the dependency issue, please post the code on
GitHub so we can help you through it.

thanks,
Jacques