Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Understanding the protocols

+
Arink Verma 2013-04-28, 13:13
+
Hartmut Lang 2013-04-28, 15:43
+
Arink Verma 2013-04-29, 04:28
+
Russell Haering 2013-04-29, 05:37
+
Ben Bangert 2013-04-29, 23:11
+
Arink Verma 2013-05-03, 12:55
Re: Understanding the protocols
@Alan
Hi Alan, I did some inspection of zk packets in wireshark. By reading
zookeeper.jute<https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/blob/trunk/src/zookeeper.jute>
 and kazoo/protocol/serialization.py<https://github.com/python-zk/kazoo/blob/master/kazoo/protocol/serialization.py>,
I have implemented few protocols in my simple finagle zookeeper client[1]

I have brief about zk protocols
here<http://www.arinkverma.in/2013/05/understanding-zookeeper-protocols.html>
[2]

[1]
https://github.com/arinkverma/finagle-zk/tree/master/src/main/scala/com/twitter/finaglezk/protocol
[2]http://www.arinkverma.in/2013/05/understanding-zookeeper-protocols.html
@Russell,
Thanks for help, Does jute file contains all protocols?