HBase >> mail # dev >> Edit for your book Lars. WAS --> Re: A question about zookeeper.session.timeout

RE: Edit for your book Lars. WAS --> Re: A question about zookeeper.session.timeout
The default in 90 branch and trunk is 180000 (3 minutes) not 18000.

    <name>zookeeper.session.timeout</name>
    <value>180000</value>