Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC4

+
Eric Newton 2012-11-08, 20:01
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-09, 03:30
+
Jason Trost 2012-11-09, 14:28
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC4
+1

The only problem I have found is that the example policy file is still not
included (ACCUMULO-364), but that has been corrected for the next version
for real this time. The release notes are slightly wrong in that respect,
but I don't think this should delay release.

Checked signatures, hashes, comparison with previous release, and found no
other problems.

Adam
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
> version 1.4.2.
>
> The src tar ball was generated by exporting:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc4
>
> To build the dist tar ball from the source run the following command:
>    src/assemble/build.sh
>
> Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
>   http://people.apache.org/~ecn/1.4.2rc4
>
> Maven Staged Repository:
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-031
>
> Keys:
>   http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>
> Changes:
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc4/CHANGES
>
> The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.
>
> The only change from RC3 was the addition of copyright headers on two
> files.

+
Josh Elser 2012-11-09, 16:21
+