Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Thrift Service - Not Running Continously

Hive Thrift Service - Not Running Continously
Hi,

The hive thrift service is not running continously. I had to execute  the command (hive --service hiveserver &) very frequently . Can any one help me on this?

Thanks,
Raj
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-08-05, 18:34