Avro >> mail # user >> building the spec

Re: building the spec
I am literally downloading a 1.5 jdk from some random
cs.washington.edu URL because no one else on the web seems to have
java 1.5 built for OS X 10.6.

I'm hearing from the Forrest PMC (Grant McDonald) that the release
after this coming release will have 1.6 support. However, that first
release (not the second one with 1.6 support!) is going to happen in
"the next couple of months". This is, of course, after 3 years of no
releases.

I think it makes sense for us to move to Sphinx or similar.
--
Jeff