Bigtop, mail # user - Code review tools

Code review tools
Mark Grover 2012-11-28, 01:08
Hi all,
When reviewing Bigtop patches, I often find myself downloading the patch,
applying it to my local repo and using a diff tool on my computer to review
the patch (and have some context around it). I know for a fact that some of
the other Apache projects are very good about asking people to post reviews
on reviewboard (or something similar) when uploading a new patch. That
makes the process of reviewing the diff and commenting on patches much
easier.

Would it make sense for us to start leveraging something like
https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/ for this?

Thoughts?

Mark