HDFS, mail # user - Re: Can the /tmp directory be cleaned?

Re: Can the /tmp directory be cleaned?
Nitin Pawar 2013-09-02, 08:17
/tmp on hadoop or /tmp on local machine?
if its local machine then look at command "tmpwatch"

Normally anything inside /tmp should be cleanable after the processes are
over

--
Nitin Pawar