Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads up - 0.23.6 release

Heads up - 0.23.6 release
I am planning on doing a 0.23.6 release soon.  We have made quite a few
fixes to continue to stabilize branch-0.23 and think its time to do
another release.

I want to wait for YARN-320 and MAPREDUCE-4921 to be committed and then I
also
 want to fix HADOOP-9097 before spinning the release since this was found
in the 0.23.5 release.

Please let me know if there are any other blockers needed.

Thanks,
Tom Graves