HBase >> mail # user >> HRegionInfo returns empty values.

Re: HRegionInfo returns empty values.
I want to extract a start-key and an end-key of a region ;)

for a start key, a scanner is enough I think without arguments.
then it returns a single row which is a start-key of a region.

for a end key, I don't know. maybe I need to track it and keep it continuously.
right?
2012. 10. 19., 오후 6:07, "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 작성: