MapReduce >> mail # user >> Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows
Very cool Adam! Thanks for the clarification, and great work for you guys
porting it over to native running.

*Devin Suiter*
Jr. Data Solutions Software Engineer
Google Voice: 412-256-8556 | www.rdx.com