Hive >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Bylaws for Apache Hive Project

Re: [VOTE] Bylaws for Apache Hive Project
With 10 +1s ad 0 -1s this vote passes.

Thanks,
Ashish

On Oct 26, 2010, at 10:40 AM, Ashish Thusoo wrote:

I have also added the clarification on the approval process for code changes.

So far we have

6 binding +1s  and
4 non-binding +1s

There are no -1s

The vote will be open till tomorrow 3:00 pm, so if you have not got in your vote, please do so.

Thanks,
Ashish